ABOUT THE EVENT
Each year Supply Chain Canada grandfathers senior supply chain executives into the designation as part of its SCMP Pathways Program. Selections are limited to senior executives and c-suite leaders who have clearly demonstrated the learning and experiential requirements of the designation through their exceptional career accomplishments.
By granting the designation to senior executives like those awarded below, Supply Chain Canada is both recognizing their professional accomplishments and engaging champions who will proudly promote the SCMP and the supply chain profession.
We have invited four awardees from BC, AB & SK to share their stories on their career path to the SCMP designation.
Joining us on the panel discussion are:
- Rick Leblanc, FSCMP, Director, Enterprise Procurement Team, University of Saskatchewan, SK
- Michael Van Keulen, FSCMP, Chief Procurement Officer, Coupa Software, BC
- Kim Ludtke, FSCMP, VP, Operations & Supply Chain, CFR Chemicals Inc., AB
- Rob Eskens, FSCMP, VP, Sales, Manitoulin Transport
- Glenda Beaulieu, COO, AB Institute and Moderator
These selected executives have been granted the SCMP designation for 2021.
Congratulations to all recipients: